How is a mechanical lift properly used?
1. Turn the power on, the power indicator lights, and the device is powered.
2. Open the safety door and place the material that needs to be lifted in the middle of the lifting freight elevator (the material requirement height should not exceed 1.8 meters, the width should not exceed 80% of the platform width, the length should not exceed 90% of the platform length, and the load should not exceed 20% of the rated load.
3. After the materials are placed neatly, the safety door is closed.
4. Press the up or down button on the control panel.
5. The lifting freight elevator started working.
Lifting freight elevator should pay attention to the operation
1. Lifting freight elevators are prohibited from manned lifting. When working on lifting freight elevators, it is forbidden to stand below.
2. Lifting freight elevators should be operated after the designated personnel are trained, and others are prohibited from operating.
The materials to be lifted must be placed neatly, not overloaded, exceeded, and extra wide.